- This contest is only meant for students.
- Download the template marking the edges of the wafer (10cm circle). Keep your design within the dotted border.
- Make a monochromatic (black-white) design. After fabrication, white areas will be transparant and black areas opaque.
- Avoid small details. Resolution down to 0.2 mm (corresponding to letter type Arial 10) is possible, but for best results try to avoid these small dimensions.
- Any editing software will do, but we recommend vector-based design (try LibreOffice or Inkscape)
- Export to pdf or png, taking into account a sufficiently high resolution (>500dpi). Also make sure the design has a diameter of 10cm.
- Personalize the wafer by including your name into the design.
Upload your design
- Register on this website.
- Log in and upload your design (only pdf or png is allowed, max 2MB).
- Make sure the upload-panel gives you a verification message!
- Payment is done via this website.
- Receive your fabricated design on the symposium!